Eligibility for reapplication is specified in each organization's grant agreement. If an organization's request is declined by the Executive Committee, they are required to wait one full calendar year before submitting another organizational overview form.
In order to maximize our resources and grant-making impact, The Goizueta Foundation has selected a limited number of organizations to review within the following strategies: arts and culture, organizations serving immigrants and refugees, organizations serving people with disabilities, youth and family development and youth homes. Therefore, The Foundation will review organizational overviews from the pre-selected list only, and will proactively contact those organizations.
Organizations NOT considered include:
- Animal Protection and Wildlife Preservation (including zoos and aquariums)
- Civil Rights, Social Action, and Advocacy
- Community Improvement (including community action agencies and chambers of commerce)
- Conservation/Environments (including environmental education, gardens, and nature centers)
- Emergency Disasters and Safety
- Food, Nutrition, and Agriculture
- Health Related and Medical Research
- Housing Development
- International Organizations
- Legislative or Lobbying Associations
- Membership Benefit
- Mental Health, Counseling, and Crisis Intervention
- Professional Associations
- Public Foundations and Community Funds
- Public Policy and Affairs
- Public School Districts
- Public Schools (including charter schools)
- Recreational and Social Clubs (including camps)
- Religious Organizations and/or Religious Orders (with the exception of pre-selected, accredited schools)
- Temporary Homeless Shelters
The Foundation reserves the right to make grants to pre-selected organizations with which The Foundation has a historical relationship. This may include organizations that fall outside The Foundation's current areas of interest and geographic parameters.If you are uncertain as to whether your organization would be eligible for consideration, please do not hesitate to contact the Program Staff.